The Secrets Of Amazing Landscape Garden Designs
Have you ever seen beautiful landscape design on the home improvement magazine? Or are you now jealous with your neighborâ€™s landscape? They are looked interesting and you will try to do the same thing into your garden, but you donâ€™t know where to start. Here a good news for you. It is not difficult to create and realize great landscape garden designs.
Usually to make good landscape garden designs need basic knowledge about plant, soil, lighting and building. We can learn all of these without difficulty. We can learn from many sources available. Now, try create landscape garden designs for our garden:
1. First step we should do learning first about our all home condition and atmosphere, including here: size and architecture shape of our home, all homeâ€™s features, size of our garden or yard and color dominating of our home. We will use all these factor for determining the best landscape garden designs for us. Look at detail on these aspects before starting design.
2. After we get all data above, try create landscape garden designs on the paper. Create designs more than one. Later, we will choose the best one for implementing. Including here: determine style of our landscape garden designs, which part of garden we will set as focusing pint. We can try some ideas, for example creating retaining wall, fruit arbor, swing set, terrace and other ideas. Configure these into several design options. Choose which one fulfill our desire. As focusing point, we can determine it. We can choose orchid or rose flower area as focusing point or fountain water with artificial building from rock or stone arrangement.
3. If have choose the kinds of plant and flower, prepare too the right soil and fertilizer for it. We know that different plant needs different fertilizer, so does with soil. We should know too how to take care of them.
4. Prepare all materials and tools if we decide building retaining wall, fruit arbor or swing set for our kids. We can use some materials, such as wood, concrete, brick, masonry, bamboo, wire and metal for this purpose.
5. All of plants need water, so prepare water supply system. We can use pipe or hose for watering our plant.
6. Prepare area for plant and rose, playing for kids and footpath. Determine area for footpath and kids playing from concrete, stone, rock, brick or grass.
7. Plan lighting and electrical system for supporting our garden. These elements play essential role for improving the appearance of our garden, especially in the night time. Beautiful landscape lighting will bring dramatic look.
8. Organizing well all of above aspects. Pay attention for focusing point, lighting system and harmonizing of all elements. These are critical elements for creatingÂ a great landscape garden designs.